Hello! Today I am playing with Christmas cards.....no time like the present to begin making holiday cards. I am playing with a pink and silver theme. I cut the Marianne Christmas Bauble die from Metallic Silver CS and used a circle of Pink Vellum to back it. My card base is a Shimmering Pink Pearl CS from Crafter's Companion. I heat embossed a verse from Penney Black's Wonder Collection with Silver EP. Added some Pink Satin Ribbon to the ornament.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: #215 Pinks with Gray or Silver
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #300 Use a sentiment
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: September Anything Goes for Christmas
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Christmas Ornament
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Diecut,
Heat Embossing,
Marianne Dies,
Metallic CS,
Penny Black Stamps,
Ribbon,
Silver EP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a gorgeous ornament! Just love the soft pink vellum behind the silver foil and the bright pink hanger!!
ReplyDeleteTruly lovely and, oh so, elegant. Just plain beautiful overall.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely card Theresa! Your die cut ornament in the silver is stunning and I love the soft pinks you used behind it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday's!! :0)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and elegant. The silver on the pink looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and elegant. The silver on the pink looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThe silver ornament is so striking and elegant! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect card!
ReplyDeleteThe soft pink background sets off that elegant silver ornament just right. And that touch of hot pink ribbon! Swoon!
Hi Theresa, Just love this card, I adore the ornament, I have this die myself, thanks for sharing this card with us, Jasmine aka Jasann
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful elegant but simple card! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful die - so pretty and elegant in silver! And the embossed sentiment is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove your card, simple and elegant. I love that ornament die, it really works well with the card. You did a beautiful job, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI’m so sorry I’m late in leaving my comment. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete