I decided to make a card by attaching the above tag to a white card base. I used the Cheery Lynn Snowflake 3 die to embossed 2 corners of the card base. I also edged the card with a Pilot Gold Marker.
Challenges to enter:
CAS On Sunday: # 71 Tag It
CAS On Sunday: # 71 Tag It
Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge Tag


Love the beautiful gold metallic cs for the background to the gorgeous snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.
ReplyDeleteTheresa Beautiful snowflake take. Your background is awesome. Thanks for joining in on the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you
ReplyDeleteGreat tag! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.
ReplyDeleteWhat an elegant tag and I love the card you made with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.
Hugs
Carol x