Hello! This is a card that I made after watching a video by Jennifer McGuire on making monochromatic cards and layering stamps. I loved her cards and just had to give this technique a try. This is one of the results from my trials.
Supplies used: Verve stamps from Nature Walk and Fabulous You, Yellow and White Cardstocks, Memento Tangelo Ink, White Gel Pen, Vellum, Versamark, White EP, Die Cut.
I thought this would fit the challenge at Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week-Pattern Your Paper.
Other Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #171 Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations: Challenge 336 Colors Ballet, Butter, Coral-inspired by colors and also acorns and other shapes from nature as in photo.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



Love how this turned out, Theresa - really lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! Love how you used the vellum. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
ReplyDelete-Sandy, DT Sweetie
Really stunning card and you've done an AMAZING job with the colors too! :) Thanks for joining in the fun with us at {Cupcake Inspirations}! Hope you will play again! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT Sweetie
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! How delicate! I love the softness all over it, gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike. I got the idea for this challenge from that video by Jennifer. I loved the look she got, and you have captured it beautifully here. Your colors are spot on, so cheery and sweet. I really love our design!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
ReplyDeletelove how you used the technique - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM
ReplyDeleteYou've worked magic with this technique! Such a pretty background and your colour combination is sooooo eye-catching! Thank you so much for sharing your pretty creation in the ATSM gallery!
ReplyDelete~c