Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Another Cabin in the Woods
Second Post Today
I have used the same stamps as in my previous post to create a One Layer Masculine card for the Less Is More challenge. What guy does not like a trip to a cabin to spend some time fishing or other guy things? After stamping the images with the technique Masking using Memento Rich Cocoa, I colored with Pencils and Markers.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
GKD Stamps,
Koh-I- Noor Pencils,
Masculine,
Masking,
Memento Markers,
One Layer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Theresa, I love both of these cards using the cabin. That is still one of my very favorite sets from STV. Love the scenes you created and yes, that getaway would be perfect for my hubby. We both love the mountains. Perfect masculine cards.
ReplyDeleteFab one layer card and a lovely image for a guy card (I think this could also double as a craft room for us too! haha)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
This caught my eye over on the Less is More blog. What a beautiful scene you've created. I love your other card too and the embossing at the bottom is a lovely addition. xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic male card, it's so serene and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Maarit
Great stamping and colouring here to make a brilliant one layer card.
ReplyDeleteElegant positioning of your stamps too to create a perfect scene.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Great card Theresa! I love that you were able to get so much depth on a one layer card with your image and coloring!
ReplyDeleteSuper one layer card... I agree with Anita, what a great place for a crafting retreat!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
What a super masculine scene Theresa!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us for one layer week
Anne
Less is More