Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cabin in the Woods


It has been awhile since I did a scenic card so I thought I'd use stamps from GKD to make this for the Masking challenge at Stamp TV. I used 5 stamps from Life Is Good and Gifts of Sea (birds) and colored with Copics  and Markers. The cabin and landscape were stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I embossed the bottom edge with Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave border....but it might have been better without that. The sky was sponged with Memento Summer Sky ink. ( I added the birds to cover a smudge in the sky.)  Used Ivory and Fresh Asparagus CS.
Challenges:
Stamp TV Mix it Up Monday Challenge: STV15MON 28 Put Your Mask On
Virginia's View Challenge: #16 Theme is 100% Stamping.
Time Out Challenges: #35 Nature with the Optional Twist of Animals. My card features a nature scene with Birds.
Mod Squad Challenge: Water or Sky.  The sky was made with sponging.










Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a wonderful country scene, Theresa ...such fabulous detailing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a fantastic scene...love everything about it.

Joyce Erb said...

Love your scene! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Gerrina said...

A beautiful scene of a warm sunny day... and one you would like to walk in! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us

Nonni said...

That's a very beautiful scene. Great card! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!