Hello! Don't you love this time of year....the temperatures are dropping, the colors of fall are appearing, and the foods of harvest are abundant like the apples in my basket. I created this card using GKD stamps from Harvest Memories. The basket was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink on GKD ivory CS and colored with Copics R20,24,27,29,Y12,17,32, YG63, E21,25,27 and N 0. I trimmed the image out with A Nesties Oval Die and distressed the edge lightly with Distress Ink Antique Linen. I punched the top corners with a Corner punch. The card base and red layer are from Teresa Collins World Traveler Paper Pad. I added some score-lines and red ribbon with fabric hearts to the red layer. I thought the hearts were appropriate for my sweet harvest. I added glossy accents to the apples and a red bow to the basket.
Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge Blog: The challenge is to use something with a Fruit or Harvest theme. I'd love to win this week's prize.... GKD's ENTIRE Stamp TV Kit!
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says anything goes.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Saturday, August 30, 2014
It's Fall Harvest Time
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Bow,
Fall,
Fruit,
GKD Stamps,
Glossy Accents,
Harvest,
Hearts,
Ribbon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love autumn and the beautiful colours. Your apples in the basket are so pretty. The little red bow is such a sweet touch.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely work! :)
Just beautiful Theresa!! I love that shimmer on the apples! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteYum! Those ripe apples look delicious indeed. Great card.
ReplyDeleteThis is very sweet! I love how the apples have a bit of a shine to them! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete