Sunday, August 31, 2014
Inspired by a Ballerina
Welcome!! I have another CAS card to share. I made this for Addicted to Stamps Challenge blog which is a very peaceful Photo Inspiration shown on the right. I immediately thought of daffodils and used a stamp from Mark's Finest Paper stamped on a pale yellow card stock scrap with Memento Espresso Truffle ink. I fussy cut the image and attached with pop-up dots to a pattern paper from Fancy Pants Trend Setter pad which has a wood grain pattern that I think matched well with both the base card and image making a monotone card. The sentiment was from the same MFP stamp set Daffodil Greetings and was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Cardstock was all from scraps.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
CAS,
Daffodils,
Mark's Finest Papers Stamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love CAS cards that are simple and uncolored. Yours is wonderful. - Jim
ReplyDeleteLovely take from the inspiration photo!!
ReplyDeleteGreat daffodils, and that patterned paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week, Anita x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful take on the inspiration photo!
ReplyDeleteNice job on your fussy cutting! I like how you popped them up and your sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of flower for this challenge and well done for tracking down the DP to go with it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)