Hello! Today's card is a bit vintage and a different type of fold for me. I created this pop out style for Joan's Touch Challenge #14 and tried to case her cards posted here. I just cut and folded and taped until I got the look that I wanted....it was a bit of engineering in card making.
Joan required that we:
Use a die as an outline but not required
Use Black on the card
Add embellishments
Use a product sold at Joan's Garden.
Supplies Used:
Frame Die:Cheery Lynn Swedish Spring Oval (sold at Joan's Gardens)
Dies: Spellbinders Label 4
Papers: Graphics 45 A Ladies Diary paper pad(sold at Joan's Gardens) , Black and Ivory Card stock
Stamp: Mark's Finest Papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Black Pearls, Gem Stone, Liquid Pearls
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa



Wow Theresa you did a fantastic job casing my card. I love it. Isn't it fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Joan's Touch for this weekly challenge.
Joan
www.joanstouch.com
Beautiful vintage-style project, Theresa! Love the papers and the different fold!
ReplyDeleteTheresa this is beautiful. Love Graphic 45 anything, but this is well done.
ReplyDeleteJust love this antique-ie beauty. Love the easel cards, and how you designed this one. SUPERB!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! So beautiful and elegant! I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful and unique. Love the style.
ReplyDelete