Merry Christmas from Santa! This jolly old soul is from Meljens Designs and I have used the pre-colored digi with a Meljens Sentiment also. After printing both digis together, I trimmed and matted them to an embossed blue cs and and a card base of black cs. I added some accents with Glaze pens and Stickles.
Challenges:
Meljens Designs: Theme is Black Out- Use Black CS as Base
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #152 For a Child
Other supplies:
Meljens Digis: Santa's Jolly Smile and Merry Christmas Word Art
Glaze Pens: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
Papers: Ivory, Blue. and Black CS from stash
Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls
EK Success Corner punch
Stickles
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Christmas with Santa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Digital Images,
Digital Sentiment,
Dry Embossing,
Glaze Pens,
Meljens,
Santa,
Stickles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cute Santa card, Theresa!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 152 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x
Theresa, what a great card. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely card...hes a jolly old santa isn't he! Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week (hugs) Melinda
ReplyDeleteVery cute, Theresa. Thanks for joining Meljen's Designs this week!
ReplyDelete