It has been too long since I made a card with a LOTV stamp...the one I have used is Dancing Bears and I thought they would be so cute all dressed up and dancing away on New Year's Eve. I paper pieced his bright blue tuxedo, added some glitter on his bowtie and black rhinstones for buttons. I colored her party dress with copics in a bright color and added a lot of glitter to her dress, shoes and bow. I added her necklace with gold glitter pen and a green rhinstone. Aren't they a great party couple!! So festive and bright!!
Challenges;
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge: Missed deadline...there goes my NY Resolution.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Blue and Green....did not use ribbon which I had intended to use....but she does have a sparkly ribbon in her hair. Glad ribbon was not required.
Fussy and Fancy Friday: Furry Friends....my furry friends are dancing the night in their fancy clothes.
Clear it Out Challenge: Theme: Warm Fuzzies STASH: textured
items (papers, embellishments, etc)
I used some old rhinestones and the iridescent paper and SU paper are from my stash and very old. And the bears are so warm and fuzzy! First time to enter. Found through Mary Ann.
Tuesday Throwdown : Challenge is "Bright and Happy New Year"-use bright colors. Bears are dressed in thier brightest for the New Year Celebration.
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Just Good Friends
Party Time Tuesday: Celebrate...celebrating the New Year.
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge: Share Hopes, Dreams, and Resolutions.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotv Dancing Bears, MFP's Sentiment
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics: E30,32,34,35,37,YG 03,63, R01,11
Jelli-Ink Pen Gold Glitter, Cleat Star pen for glitter
Papers: SU Brilliant Blue, White CS, Iridescent Green all from stash
Black and Green Rhinestones from stash
Hoping you had a great New Year's Eve celebration.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
ReplyDeleteNathalie
Adorable. Thanks for joining in on the fun at PTT.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for joining us at "Clear it out" warm and fuzzy challenge..please join us again for our 2013 challenges...so looking forward to all your wonderful work...Lynn http://stampinlynnb.blogspot.ca/
ReplyDelete<((><
Oh my gosh your card made me smile! How adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteAdorable image and card! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!
ReplyDelete~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations
Awwww, this image is adorable. I love your card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you'll play with our new challenge too. Hugs!
Darling card with an adorable image!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Cutie patootie - yeah! Thank you for sharing this at Clear It Out Challenges :)
ReplyDeleteI invite you to join me at the new challenge here: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/
Lots of joy,
Corrinne
cute little fuzzy bears, nice colouring. thanks for joining us at Clear it out for the Warm and Fuzzies challenge.
ReplyDelete