The Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 101 this week is suggested by Linda and it is to " Make a square card". For my card I used a favorite MFP's set "Big Cats". I stamped the tiger with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with pencils. I started using Copics but switched to pencils to get the shading that I wanted. I used glaze pens on the eyes and mouth to get some shine. Love working with this animal stamp. Fun to color!
Challenge Links:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: Square CardLollipop Crafts: Make a card/project without any embellishments.
Fab 'n' Funky: Emboss It....embossing on orange mat.
Simon Says Stamp: Use your favorite tool. My fave is my Sizzix Big Kick....use for nearly everyone of my cards....to emboss or cut dies.
Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers "Big Cats"
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa (used to sponge embossing)
Pencils: Koh-I-Noor Sakura Glaze Pens
Papers: White, Orange, and Black from stash
Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches
Nesties Square Dies
Sizzix Big Kick
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

What a terrific card -- love your "big kitty"!
ReplyDeleteSuper job of coloring! GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!
ReplyDeleteGreat card and fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing in our challenge this week at Lollipop Crafts!
ReplyDeleteTammy DT
You did a great job too. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool!! The tiger looks really regal here and your coloring and coordinating papers are fantastic. Gr8 job!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!
;)
WOW... your coloring is just amazing! Beautiful card GF!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
What a great card. Fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with Lollipop Crafts this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful tiger image, beautofully coloured, thanks for joinings us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jacs xx