Sunday, October 16, 2011

Timeless Tuesday Ornament

 
Side 2
 
Side 1














Hello! Today I am showing a ornament  that I made for the challenge at Timeless Tuesday #139.  The challenge is to make a Christmas card that either features an ornament, or create an ornament. I decided to make an ornament using Flourishes' Alleluia Angel stamp set. I began by cutting 2 circles from Gold Metallic CS with Spellbinders Lacey Circle dies. To each of these I attached a Red Circle cut with Classic Circle dies. On White CS, I stamped the angel twice with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold EP. I added some sparkle with Sakura Clear Star pen and color with Copic E00. I cut each with a circle die smaller than the red circle. I edged each with Gold Pilot Marker. I attached an image circle atop the red circles.   I then glued the two finished sides together so the ornament may be presented from either side. I attached red jewels on one side and pearls on the other. I tied red ribbon to hang on the tree.
Wishing you a happy weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, Theresa!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! It will look beautiful on your tree this year!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like the different colored pearls on opposite sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this is one gorgeous ornament Theresa! Love this design...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... what a gorgeous ornament you created!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!