Monday, July 11, 2022

Birthday Wishes


Hello! I created this birthday card using GKD supplies and a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I did not get posted in time for the challenge at Tuesday Morning but will enter in other challenges. 
Supplies used: GKD Patterned Paper and Ephemera from Watercolor Floral Kit, GKD Stamp from So Many Sentiments set, GKD Innocent Pink and Faded Brick CS, White CS, Veramark, Metallic Gold EP, Pilot Gold Metallic Marker. I like the color combo that I used in this card.... something different for me. 

Challenges: 
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using patterned Paper. 
Creations in Pink Challenge: #46 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Seize the Birthday: #242 Metallic. Used metallic gold embossing powder and metallic gold marker on edges of patterned paper.







Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. Hugs, Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Pretty papers for a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!