Welcome to my studio. Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs. We are to make a Black and White card with a pop of one other color. I used a floral stamp from GKD Whimsical Wildflowers set that I stamped with Black Ink and water colored with GKD Medium Carnation and Passionate Pink inks. The sentiment also stamped with black ink is from GKD Pretty Posy. I inked the edges of the stamped panel with a Black Copic marker instead of using a cardstock mat before attaching to a White Cardstock base. Finished by adding some Black Crystals to the center of the flowers.
Challenges:
The Flower Challenge: #70 Clean and Simple
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Theresa


This turned out amazing! I love the floral you chose and the perfect pops of pink! Thanks for playing in this month's challenge -Michelle
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful CAS design, and using your Copic around the edge of the top panel was the perfect solution to minimizing layers! Love the pop of pink with the b&w too. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge!
ReplyDelete