Today, I am sharing a birthday card that I created with stamps and dies from Gina K Tropical Blooms (from 2018) set and a sentiment stamp from GKD Northwoods 2(2015). I used a panel of Red Velvet CS embossed with Divine Swirls embossing folder for the background behind the die cut flowers colored with Copics. I Stamped the words with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Added a narrow white satin ribbon to finish the design.
Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #153 Tic Tac Toe. Used row with Birthday, Neutrals (White), and Die or Punch.
Retro Rubber Challenge: #153 Tic Tac Toe. Used row with Birthday, Neutrals (White), and Die or Punch.
Stamps from 2018 and 2015.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Beautiful Blossoms
TIME OUT Challenges: #182 Create a birthday card or for another type of celebration
Stay Safe and Healthy! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



Beautiful card design. The roses are so pretty against that embossed panel. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a simple, elegant card and I love the texture the embossing creates in the background. The flowers are coloured so beautifully and you have such a good eye because the white cardstock framing the red is perfectly straight. I'm so very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, stylish card! Love the repetition of red in the flower and in the background -makes this very cohesive and elegant looking. Great job with coloring too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful creation for our RETRO RUBBER challenge, love how you interpreted the elements you chose.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for playing along.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT
Lovely rose for our Tic Tac Toe challenge! The background and coloring are both gorgeous! So happy you shared this with us at Retro Rubber this week!
ReplyDelete