Thursday, March 4, 2021

More Luck for St. Patrick's Day


Hello! Another cold and cloudy day here in Ohio.  I am sharing another card for St. Patrick's day that I made using Power Poppy digitals stamps from the Wish You Luck set. I printed both the image and sentiment on white cardstock and colored with Copics.  I added some green satin ribbon and pink sequins to the card before attaching to a Green card base. 
Challenges: 
Always Fun Challenges: #203 Good Luck Cards
The House That Stamps Built: DCC Challenge M321 Going Green

Stay Safe and Healthy!  I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image, and such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image! I haven’t seen that one! Your card is lovely....Thanks so much for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and wonderful card. I hope you are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us on the CASology Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!