Wednesday, July 8, 2020
More Christmas
Hello! I am playing with more Foil-mates from GKD to create a Christmas card. I used a panel of Holiday Flora that I laminated with GKD Red Velvet Foil. I trimmed this and attached to a card base of White CS. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Joyful Holiday and poinsettia from Holiday Wreath Builder on a strip of white CS using Versamark and Red EP. I added a strip of red foil beneath and added to the card. Finished with a couple of Pearls.
It is so hard to get a good photo of cards with foil because of the reflection of the shine. But I did the best that I could.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge at GKD: Christmas in July
613 Avenue Create: #235 Anything Goes with optional twist Sentiment as Focus
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Foil Cardstock,
GKD Foil,
GKD Foil-Mates,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Pearls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card and love the red foiling.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
Very nicely crafted, Theresa! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Beautiful! Love the shine of the foil! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!
ReplyDelete