Thursday, July 9, 2020

Christmas Wishes with a Wreath


Hello!  I have another Christmas card for my stash that I made with a Wreath and Sentiment stamp from Repeat Impressions.  I stamped the wreath with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I added shine to the ribbon with Sakura Stardust pen.  I cut the image with a Spellbinders round die and attached to a Green Cardstock circle cut with Lawn Fawn stitched die.  I place d this on a background of Polka Dot Patterned Paper and then a white card base. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed twice with Gold EP. 

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: DCCJL120 Christmas in July
Tuesday Throwdown: #461 Polka Dots
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Alway about using Patterned Paper.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB #24 Anything Christmas Goes
Double D Challenges: Stitches Challenge. I used die with stitches. 

Stay safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty Theresa! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Stitches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! This wreath image is such a great image and I love your polka dotted paper!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the wreath in my RI stamps but this is so pretty I have added it to my wish list. Thanks for playing with us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!