Saturday, June 27, 2020

A Box of Zinnias


Hello!  One of the challenges at Creative Confetti this month is All Boxed Up-put your image in a boxed shape/layout for graphic punch.  So what I did was to put an image of Zinnias in a box that I created with Patterned Paper. On white cardstock, I stamped the Zinnias from an older set designed by Marcella Hawley and colored with Copics.  Then I added my box that I designed from patterned paper and stamped the sentiment from the same set.  Finished with a card base of another patterned paper with glitter that coordinated with the box. 

Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Always boxed up.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using patterned paper. 



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card design and great colors for the box and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!