Sunday, June 28, 2020

Shaping Up with Succulents



Hello!  I am back playing with another Creative Confetti Challenge.  This one is  Shape Up!-create making shapes take center stage.  I chose to use the shapes of circles, ovals, squares and rectangles. And I found a DCWV Patterned Paper featuring hexagons with gold foil accents to use as my background. I stamped 4 images from Power Poppy Sassy Succulents set on white cardstock and colored with Copics  using colors pulled from the patterned paper. I trimmed the images using Spellbinder dies and attached to mats of Metallic Gold CS.  I arranged the shapes on the hexagon paper popping up the 2 smaller images with foam.   I edged the background panel with Pilot Gold Metallic marker before attaching to a white card base. I attached the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versamark and embossed with Gold EP.   I thought the words "We're All in this Together" were appropriate for this card in today's time. Is it not interesting the stamp set was created in 2014?  What was Marcella thinking when she included this sentiment in the set?
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Shape Up!
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper.


Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
 I love reading your comments.
Theresa

2 comments:

  1. A great design.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!