Saturday, June 27, 2020

Wish For a Camellia


Hello!  I have been playing with the sketch challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches and  using Power Poppy Simply Camellias set to create my card.  I stamped the Camellias with Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers. I extended the image by adding another camellia by stamping and fussy cutting the additional flower.  I used a Fiskars border punch with pink cardstock to create a border on each side of the image and attached to a card base of green cardstock.  Finished with a sentiment from Power Poppy Dahlia XL set that I stamped and embossed on pink Vellum die cut with a label die. 
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch # 560
Creative Confetti Challenge: What's your wish? Share a flower that you wish you had in your garden. Would love to grow camellias but they do not fare well in our Ohio weather. 
Always Fun Challenge: #168 Anything Goes



Stay Safe!
Stay Healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card with the beautiful flowers you chose for the center. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roses are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so pretty and this is my favourite colour combo! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with those fab flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Your flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is quite lovely. Those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love the trailing flowers and your choice of colors. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!