Monday, March 23, 2020

Cards That I Made





Hello! Hope everyone is healthy and coping with all that is going on in this troubled world.  I have been spending a lot of time in the studio but not posting much.  I have several cards to share.  I will begin with a card that was inspired by St. Patrick's Day, a truck die, and shamrocks.  It began with a leftover from making a background with acrylic paints that reminded me of a sunny day.  I die cut the truck with Cheapo Dies in green and silver card stocks and filled the bed with shamrocks cut with the cameo and from an assortment of metallic confetti. I assembled that on the background. I added the word Lucky cut with Cameo(Left from another project). I stamped the sentiment from Repeat Impressions with black ink.  I tore the edges of the image and attached to a green card base.
Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge # 626 Just for Fun.  Made this card just for fun.
Die Cut Divas: Challenge is anything goes with a die cut.

Another card that I made but not posted is shown above.  I used this month's free digital image from Beccy's Place to create the design with a digital check paper. I printed the color image of the pie but changed colors a bit before printing.  I stamped the sentiment from stash in black on white cs and matted it on black cs. Used a white layer and red card base to finish.
Challenges:
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: #12  Lots of layers.
Beccy's Place: March Challenge Create a card using a Beccy's Place stamp. The optional element is food.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Great cards Theresa! Stay healthy! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!! Thanks for playing along our March Challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so fun and great themes for a card. I think people really love a card to have a baking or holiday theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are so well done. I really love the way you used the Beccy's Place image too. Great sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Theresa! The little truck full of shamrocks is a great idea for St. Patrick's Day, I love the acrylic paint background.
    You did a great job changing the colours on your second card, the reds look fabulous with that checked background. It makes me think of country kitchens and picnics by the river. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!
    Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Artsystamper, hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}craftsfromthefairyden

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was perfect for St. Patty's Day - I love it, just delightful. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for the March challenge of "Anything Goes".

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!