Welcome to the studio! As I posted earlier I have been working on making Easter cards to send to my Mother's Life Care Center for all the residents. I am sharing some photos of the 80 plus cards that I am making. I am using up bits and pieces from my leftover boxes of stamped images, scraps, and die cuts to create the cards. The top 3 cards were made with already colored images from an earlier project from several years ago. The stamps were from Flourishes A Year of Flowers set designed by Marcella Hawley. I trimmed the images and matted with green scraps and added to some textured card stock bases. Stamped with an old Hero Arts sentiment. I printed messages for the inside using large print on copy paper.
Use Your Stuff: #394 Spring
Double D Challenge: Welcome Spring
More cards with leftovers from earlier projects. Die cut bunnies were cut with Cameo. Pink Bunny tails are round circles of fuzzy Velcro with adhesive backs found in a drawer in the studio. The Bunny in the Basket is an PSX stamp from 1990. How fun it is to use up leftovers. Feels like I am being productive to clean up some of these supplies.
Stay safe and well! Have a great day!
I love reading your comments. Theresa




These are fantastic! They will be so appreciated!
ReplyDeleteWOW 80 cards ... that's a lot but cudos to you for doing this ... sure to bring smiles during this trying time! I too have been creating cards using up that mountain of left overs we all seem to accumulate ... thanks for inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Beautiful cards! Loving all of the pink...sure makes me think of spring time. Wow, you have been super busy! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Spring" Challenge.
ReplyDeleteYou have a great start on your Easter cards. I love the color combo and the simple design. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Spring’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteBarbara DT
Wow, I am impressed at how many cards and even better yet, they ALL are fabulous!! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}