Thursday, February 20, 2020

Tall Giraffe

Second Post Today
Hello! I am playing with animals today....a change up from Christmas and flowers.  I used stamps from GKD Wild About You set .  I stamped the Giraffe with DOI and colored with Copics. The grass was done with Memento Cottage Ivy marker.  The sentiment was stamped with 2 colors of DOI. Used an orange card base and a scrap of patterned paper to finish.  The finished size of card is 3.75" x5.5" so I consider this a tall card with a tall animal.
Challenges:
Always Fun Challenge: #150 Animals
CASology: Week 362 Tall-used a tall giraffe
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Add a Sentiment
Addicted To Stamps and More: #377 Make Your Mark. Used Copics and Memento Markers
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Birthday Boys






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. The perfect paper to use with this image-a real jungle feel! Super colouring and love the deep green grass. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done with the design, pattern papers and fantastic coloring of the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like your coloring on the giraffe. The pattern paper is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! Nice card!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work in our ATSM challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I like the inking on the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!