Hello! I had some fun playing with a Hoot Owl digital image from Beccy's Place. I used her colored version of Hoot and printed it on white cardstock with a computer generated sentiment. For fun I added some brown and yellow Flocking to his feathers and Glossy Accents to his eyes. I love how his glossy eyes pop out on the card. Rounded the corners of the trimmed image with a corner punch, attached it to a patterned paper mat and brown card base, and finished with 3 green gems. Isn't he the cutest?
Challenges:
Beccy's Place Challenge: February Challenge use a Beccy's image -optional element-animals.
The Paper Players Challenge: PP478 CAS Theme Woodland Critters.
Always Fun Challenge: #150 Animals
Make My Monday Challenge: #116 Critters
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my gosh! Those Crystal Effects eyes are a "hoot"! What a fun card! Thank you for sharing it with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what a difference a little bit of medium makes Theresa... those eyes are fabulous! I also like that you added some flocking to the wings and feathers for some great texture. Fantastic choice of patterned paper for the background, the colours coordinate perfectly and the leaf pattern creates a forest backdrop. Love it!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy
That's a sweet image. I love the texture you've achieved with your colouring and his gorgeous big eyes. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDelete