Wednesday, February 19, 2020

More Love and Hearts

Hello!  Sharing more love in another card featuring Hearts!  I used stamps and dies from Gina K Designs You Have My Heart set.  I stamped 3 hearts with Memento Rose Bud ink and die cut the 3 different sizes of hearts. The center heart was stamped with the word Love. I arranged these on a white grosgrain ribbon and that to a Pink Cardstock panel that I embossed with a Cuttlebug border EF of dots. Finished with a White card base. 
Challenge:
Monthly Mix Challenge GKD: Just Add Texture-used dry embossing and ribbon.
CAS on Friday: #173 Love
Allsorts Challenge: Week 559 Dies and/or Punches.
Die Cut Divas: February challenge is Hearts or Flowers

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Dies and Punches' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card with all those intricate hearts. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design for showing off those wonderful hearts. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our February challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the embossing! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!