Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wrapping Gifts

Welcome!  I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and I wish you much Health and Happiness in 2020!  Today I am sharing some wrapping paper and tags that I created using some Artsystamper  digital images with some neutral colored paper from my stash.  I often give sets of handmade cards as gifts in clear boxes and I needed to gift wrap them and decided to created my own design of wrapping paper using 8.5" x11".  Then I decided that I needed to add coordinated tags that I printed using the same paper and digital images.  The gift package with tag that I created is shown above. I used Photoshop to layout the designs and printed them on  paper. The Pine Cone and Pine Needles digital images that I used were free gifts available to the Artsystamper Art Group on Facebook.
Challenges to enter:
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: #6 Wrapping Paper/Tags.  I had not planned to enter this challenge again but since we can enter 3  times, I thought this was a perfect match to enter.
Love to Craft Challenge Blog: Jan LTCCB #42 Anything Goes.

Best wishes for the New Year! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper and tag. I love the pine cone and pine branch the way you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created beautiful paper and tags from Beverley's pine cone and needles! The neutral background works so well! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the The Artsystamper Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Theresa, I love this SO MUCH! I was practically clapping my hands while I read your post...it's my favorite thing to see what others create, and this is just the thing about digitals...what you can so on the computer, save and use over and over. Thanks so much for taking the time to enter our challenge at Artsystamper Challenge Blog...good luck in the draw!
    Hugs, Bev aka Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa! How clever and creative you are! Love those tags with images from one of my faves, Artsystamper! And I love how you designed your wrapping paper in Photoshop. I use my PSE all the time! Health and happiness to you as well. Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft! xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've done here! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!