Monday, December 30, 2019

Magical Christmas

Hello!  I have a quick post to enter the Anything Goes Challenge D2519 at The House That Stamps Built.   I used a Sentiment and Snowflake Stamps from Repeat Impressions that I heat embossed with Silver EP on a wintery blue card stock. I added a die cut from a scrap of almost vellum paper ( savaged from a magazine) cut with Precious Marieke Winterfun border die.  Also added some of the pieces leftover from the die cut.  Thought this made a rather magical card!
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge D2519 Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas: December Challenge Christmas/ Winter
Happy Little Stampers: December Challenge Anything Goes with Dies





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, and magical too! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card you have made. And, congrats on winning at Double D's Challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Perfect for the season. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the embossing and that die on the bottom is wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Die Cut Divas Challenge and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - love the embossing and then read about the "almost velum" and thought what a great find. Thanks for joining us over at The Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo . . . it is definitely magical!! LOVE the silver EP with these fabulous snowflakes! Thanks for playing with The House
    That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!