Hello! I am here with a quick post of some Christmas tags that I made using GKD stamps and dies from Merry & Bright set and a sentiment from Holiday Wreath Builder. Other supplies: Versamark ink, Gold EP, Red EP, Memento red and green inks, White CS, Grass Green CS, Spellbinders Dies, Ribbon.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: December Tag You're It
Die Cut Divas: December Challenge Theme Winter/ Christmas Time.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Friday, December 13, 2019
Christmas Tags
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Christmas Tags,
GKD Dies,
GKD Paper,
GKD Stamps,
Poinsettias,
Ribbon,
Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love Xmas tags and these are wonderful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful tags! I love those flowers! Thank you for playing along in the Gina K Designs challenge. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Die Cut Divas Challenge and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)
ReplyDelete