Hello! No snow in Ohio, but it is on the way but I hope not too soon. For now, I am sharing some snow on my card. I created this winter scene with a Tree stamp from GKD Merry and Bright set that I heat embossed with Silver EP on GKD Blue CS. Added snowflakes (embossed with White EP) and sentiment ( embossed with Silver EP 3 times) using GKD stamps from Holiday Wreath Builder. Added more dots of snow to sky with Snow Marker. Attached strips of watercolor paper to bottom edge for snow banks with texture. Used Frosty Stickles to tree for more glitter (hard to see in photo). Used white card base.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge: November challenge Let It Snow.
Monthly Mix Challenge: November challenge Let It Snow.
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: #23 Snow- This is new challenge for me. Checkout the great cards by the DT.
Retro Rubber Challenge: Challenge 123 Anything goes. Stamps were bought October 2018 or earlier.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: 148 Here comes Suzy Snowflake. Theme is snowflakes.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, your winter scene looks chilly but gorgeous, Jo x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scene you've created!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our Suzy Snowflake challenge!
I like the mix of metallics with the blue and white. It's a lovely snowy scene. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteLove your wintery scene! Thanks for joining Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove the wintery scene, and how you embossed the trees and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.
ReplyDelete