Monday, November 4, 2019

Wreath with Holly

Hello!  I have yet another Christmas card with a wreath.  I made this some time ago but never posted. I used stamps from a Hero Arts monthly kit with red and green inks.  The sentiment was heat embossed with Silver EP.  The circle was die cut with a Lawn Fawn die.  I used a silver foiled Patterned Paper as the background  also from the kit and a glossy white card base.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #462 Use something with the letter H.
Winter Wonderland: Use Holly and/or Ivy on your card.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful wreath design. Perfect for holiday giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and elegant
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!