Hello! I am sharing 4 Christmas cards that were quick and easy to make because I used Patterned papers and die cuts with no stamping involved. For the top card, I trimmed a Patterned Paper from a stash of magazine freebies, embossed it with Divine Swirls EF, and inked the edges with Gold Pilot Marker. Wrapped the panel with Gold Metallic ribbon and tied on a bow. Added this to a card base of Shimmery Pink CS. Finished with Cheery Lynn die cut words of Gold Metallic CS.
This card uses more of the Patterned Paper on a Gold Metallic card base with the same ribbon and die cut words.
For this card I used Pattern Paper accented with silver foil snowflakes. I inked the edge of the panel with a Silver Metallic Pilot Marker and popped up die cut snowflakes(backed with white foam) from Silver Metallic CS. Finished with Cheery Lynn die cut words that I cut from White CS that I heat embossed with Silver EP.
This is another version of the card directly above but used Silver Metallic CS for the words along with die cut snowflakes. All 4 cards were created with scraps of Metallic CS. Dies for snowflakes were from Cheery Lynn Build a Flower and an Unknow Freebie.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper.
Alphabet Challenge: Q is for Quick and Easy. All 4 cards were quick and easy.
613 Avenue Create Challenge: #227 Anything goes with Optional Twist: Scrap your stash! Used scraps of Metallic CS for die cuts, Ribbon, and leftover patterns.
Use Your Stuff: #381-Use your scraps.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: #408 Here Comes Suzy Snowflake
Daring Cardmakers: Anything goes challenge with theme Baubles and Bows
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa




Gorgeous cards - loving the pink and the snowflakes. Thank you for sharing and joining us at The Alphabet Challenge :) Lynda DT
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so gorgeous with the pattern papers use. I have been making some quick ones that way too.
ReplyDeleteLovely use of patterned paper!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Beautiful cards! Love the designer papers in such pretty colors. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again.
ReplyDelete