Hello! Back with another card made with the Maple Leaf stamp from GKD A Year of Leaves that I stamped on water color paper with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Copper EP. I colored the leaf with a water brush using Distress Oxide Inks Peeled Paint, Candied Apple, Fried Brick, Wild Honey, and Fossilized Amber. I stamped the sentiment from GKD Always Autumn set 4 times with the Versamark ink and heat embossed with the Copper EP. Used GKD Faded Brick CS for the base.
Challenges:
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: October challenge focus on repeating a sentiment on your card.
CAS Watercolour Card Challenge: October Maple Leaf
Happy Little Stampers: Watercolour Challenge Anything Goes + Optional: Botanical
Stamping Sensations: October-Trees, Leaves, Autumn
The Paper Players: PP462 Theme Challenge - Grateful, Thankful for You
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa




I love your pretty leaf. Perfect Fall colors.
ReplyDeleteI love the repeat stamping of your sentiment and that pretty maple leaf, Theresa. The embossing around the leaf adds a lovely touch! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours in your maple leaf. The embossing looks great and I love the repeated sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our 3rd Birthday celebrations at CAS Watercolour Challenge:)
ReplyDeleteYour copper embossed maple leaf is gorgeous, Theresa. Love the colours you've used to watercolour. Great design with the repeat sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteA really pretty Autumnal creation, very elegant and the embossed leaf looks lovely, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Leaves, Trees or Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing along in the October MMC over at Gina K. Designs.
ReplyDeleteAnother leaf! And perfect with the ombré semtiments. Thanks for joining us - again! - at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool idea to repeat the sentiment. Such a pretty card. So glad you shared it with us at the Players this week
ReplyDeletejaydee
Very elagant 'CAS'Style card. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.