Sunday, October 6, 2019

Holiday Tissue Box Cover


Hello!  I thought I'd change things up a bit on my blog and post something other that a card.  I also enjoy making other paper projects especially those using patterned papers.  I created this tissue box cover using papers from Heartfelt Creations Festive Holly Collections. It was simply a matter of cutting panels, scoring, and taping them together but it took a little planning to match up the pattern designs. On the lid I added an oval border of white glossy CS to the oval opening and some die cut snowflakes from silver and glitter papers. Also did some snowflakes heat embossed with Silver EP.  Kept embellishments to a minimum but did fussy cut some Cardinals from the patterns to pop up on the lid. (See right side of the box). 

Sharing this project with these challenges:
Love to Craft Challenge Blog: LTCCB # 39 October Anything Goes (first time to enter)
Mix It Up Challenge Blog: MIUC #30 Anything Goes + Open Technique. Used some die cutting and heat embossing. (first time to enter)
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October Always about using Patterned Paper
Cut It Up: Challenge #184 Tags, Bags, or Boxes.  Used Spellbinders Oval Dies and Snowflake Dies.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful tissue box cover. Very festive with the design you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will look beautiful in your home! A tissue box is ever-present; I love how you dressed yours up!

    Thanks for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up for our Tags, Bags, or Boxes challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Theresa, so much loving handiwork goes into everything you make, and this is no exception! Such gorgeous creations! Thank you so much for your entry at LTCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at MIU this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!