Friday, October 18, 2019

Happy Fall Y'all

Welcome!  While I was going through my leftover box of fall items I came across some leaves that I had stamped and stashed away. The maple leaf is an old stamp from PSX and the oak one is Rubber Stampede.  I think I used SU inks to color the leaves before stamping on White CS.  I fussy cut the found leaves and attached to a white panel that I embossed with Darice EF. I stamped the panel with an old SU Stamp with Memento ink.  I inked the white edges with green.  Added this to a tag cut from a scrap of dark red card stock. Punched a hole and finished with a green ribbon from stash that I inked the edges with a Red Copic to tie in with colors of the leaves.
Challenges:
Tag You're It! Challenge: #98 Fall Leaves
Stamping Sensations: October Challenge Trees-Leaves-Autumn




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. A pretty Autumnal tag with nice clean lines, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Trees/Leaves/Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tag! Love the multi-colored leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Autumnal tag! Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn tag love, love it. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just stunning! I love the color of those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is just beautiful, right down to the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!