Friday, October 18, 2019

Autumn Brings Pumpkins


Welcome to the studio!  Playing with a Pumpkin stamp from Repeat Impressions to create a Clean and Simple card for a couple of challenges.  I stamped the Pumpkin on the corner of a white card stock with Memento Tangelo ink and  colored with Copics using colors from the graphic below. I added die cut leaves in 2 shades of green (from my leftover stash of die cuts).  The Autumn Stamp from stash was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Attached to a Dark Brown card base.
Easy as Pumpkin Pie!
Challenge:
AAA Cards: CAS Game #151-Use just One corner of the corner.  I also used colors from the optional twist color palette.
The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette Challenge 01619-see graphic below
Alphabet Challenge Blog: O is for One word sentiment
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 178  Add a Pumpkin
Make My Monday: Challenge #107 Fruit and / or Vegetable.  I used pumpkin which is a Fruit!
Use Your Stuff Challenge: 378 Use a Pumpkin
Shopping Our Stash: #406 It's Pumpkin Spice Season

Autumn is here!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous looking pumpkin and it sits perfectly in the corner for our challenge theme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CAS card is so pretty! I can't make one to save my life. LOL Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely autumn card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute! This is my favorite pumpkin and it looks perfect like this! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Theresa! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very lovely autumn card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous CAS autumn card!
    Thanks so much for celebrating pumpkin spice season with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I like the clean and simple design. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday!

    Janeen
    MMM Design Team
    https://www.demidoodle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful coloring of you RI pumpkin! I always look forward to seeing the way you use their stamps! Thanks for linking to the Inspiration Board Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty autumn card. Beautiful colored pumpkin. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautifully colored pumpkin and wonderfully CAS. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful CAS-card with a beautiful pumpkin.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!