Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thank You with Poppies

Hello! I have another CAS card today!  I am  playing with some challenges to use only one third of the space of a card.  I die cut a white panel with Memory Box Darling Poppies and then also cut from Green CS and twice from a 2 sided patterned paper from First Edition Blank Canvas pad.  I attached the cut panel to a card base of the Floral Patterned paper and then filled in with the solid and print flower.  Stamped the sentiment from GKD stamps with Memento green ink. Clean and easy!
(To determine if I use only one third of the space,  I cut a piece of paper 5.5" x 4.25" and fold into a third of that and hold over my card either vertically or horizontally to plan my design.) 
Challenges:
AAA Cards: Challenge CAS Game #149-Up to one third + optional twist an inlaid die
Perfectly CAS: Challenge #1- Using one third or less-Flowers.  NEW challenge!
Happy Little Stampers: September Challenge Anything Goes with Dies

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. That delicate print of pink patterned paper is perfect for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def. up to 1.3 ;-) great design and colors. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paper piecing of the flowers, looks so pretty. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and I love how you pieced them with pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pretty inlay create a v pretty floral CAS card.
    Thanks for supporting our first challenge at Perfectly CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used this dainty die with patterned paper, and the detailed border is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!