Hello! I have been playing with Repeat Impressions stamp Daisies and Butterfly to make a card for the Palette Inspiration Challenge S1819 at The House That Stamps Built. (see Below) Two of the Design Team made cards with the same stamp...it is perfect for this challenge so I also used. I stamped the image on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics using all the colors of the palette. I trimmed the image and attached to a background paper that I embossed with Divine Swirls EF. I sanded the raised surface to distress it a little. Added the purple card base to finish. I stamped part of a Repeat Impressions sentiment to make this a card for a birthday.
Other Challenges:
The Paper Girls: Challenge 184 Anything Goes


Yep, great image choice!! This one is definitely perfect for our challenge and it makes a very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card design and so well colored. You certainly captured the inspiration photo perfectly!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card with it's bright yellow background, and I love seeing RI stamps being used! Thanks for playing along with Repeat Impressions Inspiration Board Challenge!
ReplyDelete