Saturday, August 10, 2019

Birthday for My Man


Hello!  I was playing with a Gina K Design set called The Northwoods 2 to create a masculine card without any layers.  I began with a GKD heavy weight white card stock because I can use Copics to color on this paper and there will be no bleeding of ink on the back side.  Great for one layer cards!
I stamped a lake scene using Memento Markers to apply colors directly on the stamps.  For fun, I just had to add a bear (for my DH) and did that  by stamping the bear first and then used masking when stamping the trees.  Colored the scene with Copics and sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink.  Stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink.  Perfect birthday card for the man in my life.
Challenges:
Modsquad Challenge: Layer Me Not! The challenge this week is to use no layers on card front. Sponsor GKD.
Monthly Mix Challenge at GKD: For the boys.
Creative with Stamps: CWS  #41 Dad or Masculine
The Male Room: Challenge #117 Birthday. Happy 6th Birthday to The Male Room.
Simon Monday Challenge: Simon says Happy Birthday


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Your cad is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely serene scene you've created.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room 6th birthday challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene card, great for a masculine recipient. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine card! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!