Hello! I used My Favorite Things Radiating Rays stencil with Memento Summer Sky ink and DOI Tumbled Glass to create a panel that I trimmed with a square die and cut the center out with a circle die. I attached that using foam pad to Shimmery Yellow Card Base and added a fussy cut butterfly that was in my stash of leftovers. (Stamped the butterfly with Black Ink and colored with Copics. ) Finished with a GKD sentiment.
When I showed this to my DH, he thought it needed more so I added a frame of Blue CS to the second version shown below. I'll let you be the judge to which one you like.
Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: Week 513 Use YellowCAS-ology: Week 337 Burst-burst of rays
The House That Stamps Built: DCC43 Use Stencil

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


I love how you have done the radiant with the circle in the centre - looks amazing and beautifully CAS.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with my use yellow challenge at allsorts.
Lynn x
DT
A really delightful creation and such a lovely design, thanks so much for joining in our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteB x
Nope, I think you were right on with that first one; I think the blue frame adds too much contrast. I LOVE the first one; it is so gorgeous in its simplicity! Love the rays framing that beautiful butterfly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at Allsorts Yellow week,
welcome again;-))m
Such a beautiful CAS card! I think the first one is my favorite -- just the perfect amount of elements! So happy you linked up to the "Stencil Challenge" over on The House That Stamps Built!
ReplyDeleteThe rays for the burst theme, just perfect!!! Thank you for playing along with us at CASology this week. Loved to see your card in our gallery. Do join us next week. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati
ReplyDelete