
Hello! I have been playing with some embossing folders-one new (Darice Balloons) and one old (Happy Birthday from Cuttlebug). I embossed the balloons on a white cardstock and inked with Distress Oxide inks and stamped a Gina K Designs sentiment with Green DOI. Placed this on a card base of Bright Green CS. To finish the inside, I embossed both sides of a white panel with Happy Birthday EF and inked a couple of the embossed words with Red DOI. I added a Balloon cut from Honeycomb paper with a piece of twine .
Challenges:
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Absolutely Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThose balloons look fabulous the way you inked them! And then the extra bonus of the embossing on the inside with that cool 3-d balloon in the middle. Awesome creation! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, I adore how you did the inside. Great job with the embossing folders!
ReplyDeleteStunning CAS card. LOVE the way you've coloured those embossed balloons! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteChris
x
Inking the embossed balloons is a great design idea!!! Super pretty in the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteLove the honeycomb balloon in the inside too! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!