Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Silvery Holidays


Welcome!  The snow has finally ended outside but it is snowing on this card that was inspired by the challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps, especially the card made by April on the DT.  I chose to use the same stamp that she used -JFF Tree Line stamp - but I only used a portion of the stamp to make a vertical card.  Using Versamark ink, I stamped the trees and a GKD sentiment on Navy CS and heat embossed with Silver EP.  Added some snow with Liquid pearls.  Edged the panel with Pilot Silver Marker ( often do this to eliminate the weight of  an extra layer of CS) and attached to a card base of Navy CS.  I won't get points for Design Originality but love the end results done in Blue and Silver.
Challenges:
The Male Room: Challenge 103 Nature
Daring Cardmakers: Just Stamping
CAS Christmas: January Challenge Blue and Silver
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps: January Challenge Blue and Silver


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. Lovely embossing and perfect for our theme.
    Thanks for sharing at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I’m sure April will be thrilled that you were inspired by her card. I like this version as a vertical card! Thanks for playing in the JFF challenge this month. Good luck with the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver against the blue. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These silvery trees are so pretty with the dark blue background, Theresa! I love the contrast! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the trees really sparkle against the navy sky, great card. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love the silver..


    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful blue and silver Christmas card Theresa! Love the additions to your silver embossed trees with liquid pearls and creating a frame with your silver pen. Details make all the difference. Wonderful design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning and simple Christmas card! Silver on blue is becoming one of my favorite color combinations. Well done. Thanks for joining us at JFF Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous rendition and a second entry for using one of our stamps! 😍 Thanks for joining us again at JFF Stamps! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely! I am glad you were inspired by my card! Thanks for joining the JFF challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!