Saturday, January 26, 2019

Creative Confetti Challenge

Hello!  Playing today with a Creative Confetti challenge at Power Poppy.  The challenge called Half & Half is to split your card front into at least 2 colors.  I actually made this card with leftovers from the card shown below, which worked great for the challenge. (Posted here) I added the pieces stamped on gray and pink CS and attached to a Dark Gray card base. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Gray ink.  The image on pink was water colored with DOI Picked Raspberry. The image on the gray CS was stamped with Picked Raspberry and heat embossed with Clear EP.
 Supplies used: Power Poppy Dahlia XL Stamps DOI Picked Raspberry, Memento Gray ink Clear EP, Moonlit Fog CS, Pink CS, Dark Gray CS,  Water brush. 


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Theresa -- love your take on this challenge! It made such a fun and bold creation that is perfect to have on hand just to deliver some "happy" to a friend! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!