Thursday, January 3, 2019

Berry Happy Birthday

Welcome!  Hope your new year is off to a good start! Been playing in the studio making some cards for some challenges.  This one was inspired by the challenge at Modsquad to use at least  different patterned papers on a project.  I used 3 papers from GKD Berries & Vines pad with GKD Grass Green and White CS.  I created a starburst design with the patterns and topped it with die cuts and sentiment using GKD products from Tropical Blooms set and new incentive set.  The new set  was included  my last GKD purchase but has no name. Could not find in her shop-may have been a one time offer.   Added a fussy cut of a strawberry from the patterned paper to finish. Other Supplies: Memento Lad Bug ink, Clear EP, Oval Dies.  Love that the font in the new set matches the font in Tropical Blooms. 
Challenges:
Modsquad: Patterned Paper Triple Time.  Use GKD die, stamps, and papers.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. WOW, this makes me think of spring, already. Such a happy design and excellent use of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the wonderful design you did with those pretty pattern papers. It is so bright and cheery looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, Theresa!! I love the colors and choice of patterned papers!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of PP and design. Makes me feel it is springtime already and then I look out of my window - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Great choices of pattern paper
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!