Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Wintery Thank You

Hello! This Thank You card was created with Heartfelt Creations Patterned paper, White CS, White Glossy paper, Cuttlebug EF Allegro, Cheery Lynn dies, and Hero Arts white ink.  I sponged the white ink on the raised areas of the dry embossing.  I also edged the patterned paper with a Pilot Metallic Silver marker.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything using patterned paper
Alphabet Challenge: T is for Trees.
Allsorts Challenge: Week 499/500 Thanks a Bunch

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. A super card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that embossed patterned paper looks so effective! Gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card! Love the embossed patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Thank you challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project, Theresa! I really like the texture you've created while keeping the image serene. Thanks for playing along this week at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!