Saturday, December 22, 2018

Winter Cards

 Sharing a couple of Winter / Holiday cards that I made with foil accented cardstock from my stash and used with Blue CS and Silver Metallic CS.  The top card was finished with a precut and stamped topper and holly leaves cut with a GKD die.  The second card uses die cuts and stamp  from GKD sets.
Challenges:
Use Your Stuff: Challenge #341 Christmas/Holidays
Tuesday Morning Sketches: 484 Anything Goes
Mod Squad: Challenge is Christmas or Winter Project using a Metal Die.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts - thanks for joining us at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful - you can feel the ice with that shade of blue and metallic pieces. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!