Hello! How quickly November went by! My card today was made with a lot of glitter! I used a tree stamp from Gina K Designs Northwoods set which I actually stamped twice in the background with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Clear EP but that layer got lost when I stamped the trees with green Memento inks in the foreground and added a layer of Crystal Glitter using a double sided adhesive paper. So much for my original design.....the card evolved into another look. To the glittery image,I added a frame of green handmade textured paper from my stash and adhered to a white card base. Finished with sentiment embossed with silver EP that I fussy cut.
Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges:C4C 463 Create a card that features a tree.
Always Fun Challenges: #86 Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: December Challenge Winter Sparkle
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Sparkly Trees
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Gina K Stamp,
Glitter,
Handmade Paper,
Heat Embossing,
Snow,
Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful card with the trees. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
ReplyDeleteThe trees look lovely and I like the colour and texture of the paper that you've used in the background. Thank you for joining us in our 'Winter Sparkle' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Warm Winter Wishes, Sandra x
ReplyDelete