Monday, November 12, 2018

Watercolor Wonder

Hello!  This CAS Christmas card was made by stamping a Penny Black  Poinsettia stamp with DOI Candied Apple on watercolor paper and coloring with a water brush using DOI. I stamped the Penny Black sentiment with Black ink.  Stamps all from PB Celebrate the Wonder Collection. Simply finished with a mat and card base of red card stocks.
Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes with Optional 'Anything But a Card"
Happy Little Stampers: November Christmas Challenge Anything Goes Optional Twist CAS
Allsorts Challenge: #493 Poppies and/or the Color Red
CAS on Friday: Challenge 145 Make a card to Brighten Someone's Day
CAS Watercolor: November Challenge Christmas Florals and Greenery



 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

  1. So pretty Theresa! This is my favourite PB poinsettia. Great watercolouring of the flower and the background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty Poinsettia creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Poppies or Red' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that poinsettia - so pretty watercoloured in red with the yellow wash around it! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL Poinsettia Theresa!! Your coloring with the DOX inks is wonderful and I love the bit of wash surrounding the flower too...makes it pop even more! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ‘brighten up’ card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday! Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful poinsettia, Theresa! I love the layers of color on the petals! Great background to make it stand out! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and delicate! Great colouring! Thanks so much for joking the fun at the PBSC and also the CAS Watercolour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poinsettia just glows, Theresa. Thanks for sharing it at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your poinsettia is great. I love your colors
    Thank you for joining our fun at Happy Little Stampers Xmas.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!