Hello! Back with more Buttons. This time I have created a holiday card with a Button Snowman. I created a background with Blue CS stamped and embossed with Silver Snowflakes( GKD stamps). Trimmed White CS to make a snowy hill that I stamped and embossed with Warm Winter Wishes (GKD stamp) and added some Frosted Lace stickles for a bit of sparkle. The Snowman is 2 buttons from my button stash, backed with black cardstock scrap, topped with a hat that I drew and fussy cut, and wrapped with a warm scarf of ribbon. Used a White card base to finish. Fun card to build!
Challenges:
ABC Christmas: W for Wishes
The Paper Girls Challenge: #163 Do you want to build a Snowman?
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes as long as it is Christmas Optional Theme Use a button, two, or more.
The Ribbon Girl: November Challenge Anything Goes with ribbon
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #555 Snowflakes
Double D Challenges: Wishes are Possible. Sending winter wishes with blue and white theme.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Sunday, November 11, 2018
Warm Winter Wishes
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Buttons,
Gina K Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Ribbon,
Silver EP,
Snowflakes,
Snowman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh that is the cutest button snowman, how adorable and clever! I like your snowy slopes and your warm wishes too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Wishes Are Possible, Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteOMG I love this cute snowman! Awesome & fun holiday card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wishes are Possible’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
Button snowmen are the best! Really cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute design AND snowman...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Such a fun and creative snowman!! Love your embossed snowflakes too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute Christmas card - thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
ReplyDeletewww.ribbongirl.co.uk
Cute card, Theresa! Very CAS which I very much like. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDelete