Hello! Happy World Cardmaking Day! I hope that if you are a cardmaker that you have time to make a card today. I am sharing a card that I made with a die from Memory Box Little Candle Trio that I just received from Dies R Us. (Purchased with a GC that I won.). I cut the die in watercolor paper and colored the pieces with Copics and then placed the pieces back in the cut out which I framed with Red Velvet CS die cut. Attached this to a panel of patterned paper from Crate Paper Peppermint pad and then to a card base of the Red Velvet CS. I really like how the image looks against the pattern.
Supplies: Memory Box Little Candle Trio die, Spellbinders Frame Dies, Patterned Paper Crate Paper Peppermint Pad, GKD Red Velvet CS, Copics, Watercolor Paper.
Challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge: #106 Anything goes using dies by companies carried by the DRU store. Memory Box die from DRU store.
Dies R Us Challenge: #106 Anything goes using dies by companies carried by the DRU store. Memory Box die from DRU store.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October always anything using Patterned Paper.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #406 Anything Christmas goes. Did not use optional twist.
Always Fun Challenges: #78 Dies and Punches.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB#3 Anything Goes Christmas
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Let's Get Ready for Christmas!

Just beautiful Theresa! Congrats on your past winning and what fun to receive goodies in the mail! Fabulous holiday creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes using dies by companies carried at DRU’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
ReplyDeleteDarlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Lovely image and great colouring and I agree the paper sets the image off perfectly. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
That's a lovely die. Great card. Thank you for joining us at CHNC for our challenge of Anything Goes with an optional twist of Use a flower or two or more.
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely as can be! Congrats on your past win too!! Thanks for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty Christmas card! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr
Wonderful classic Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
ReplyDeleteTina dt